Natalia Kardash is a communications expert focusing on intercultural business communications and partnerships. She is a founder of a private business club that currently brings together over 500 people.Main areas of expertise:
Publishing, event management, networking, business partnerships. Natalia's personal network exceeds 6000 business people in Cyprus: 50% are Cypriots at all levels of business and political governance, the remaining 50% – foreign business professionals who live and work in Cyprus and abroad. Business activities:
Natalia is the CEO of VESTNIK KIPRA Group that serves the interests of the International business community of Cyprus.
VESTNIK KIPRA Group is a group of companies working mainly with the Russian community of Cyprus and with expats of all nationalities. The most important fields of activity are publishing, event management, PR and promotion of Cyprus enterprises abroad. VESTNIK KIPRA newspaper offers local Cyprus news in the Russian language (daily online, monthly in print), SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS magazine provides the Russian-speaking business community in Cyprus with up-to-date, current information. There is an English-language section there to serve expats of other nationalities. The largest events organized by VESTNIK KIPRA Group are the Cyprus-Russian Festival (attended by more than 12,000 people), the Health and Beauty Forum (over 3000 participants and 40 seminars), BEST INVEST Congress (10 events, including conference, exhibition, bilateral meetings), BEST LEGAL Conference. Consulting and Networking:
VESTNIK KIPRA team advises local and international companies on how to promote their services in Russia and all other CIS countries. At the same time through the Association of Russian-speaking Residents and the SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS Leaders' Club the expat community can find support and advice on how to settle and establish local and international businesses in Cyprus. Natalia Kardash runs a private Linkedin group where she gathered all her contacts and an online communications platform where Natalia introduces to each other decision makers from different countries. Events and Education:
VESTNIK KIPRA organizes online and offline business events, writes and translates corporate articles, translates into Russian documents and marketing materials. It works for cultural and business integration by offering intensive Russian language learning courses to business professionals from Cyprus and intensive Greek language courses for Russian compatriots. Online and Offline Publishing:
VESTNIK KIPRA has two daily publications. One provides Cypriot news, and the other – business analytics with the focus on Cyprus. Natalia is editor-in-chief of four publications: daily online newspaper www.vkcyprus.com
(70,000 readers/month), daily online business analytics portal www.cyprusrussianbusiness.com
(10,000 readers), monthly printed newspaper digest, quarterly printed business analytics magazine. Natalia Kardash Major Achievements
• Through leadership and strategic vision, Natalia has established a local newspaper and several magazines that formed the basis of a successful publishing house.
• Through an effective and successful communications strategy Natalia has built one of the strongest media brands in the country.
• Natalia founded and organized from A to Z over 100 community events with a total number of participants exceeding 20,000 people. In addition to this, her biggest annual cultural event brings together over 12,000 people (organized for 15 years).
• Natalia has written more than 3000 articles, conducted more than 1000 interviews, and has edited edited over 20,000 news items, articles, and interviews.
• As Editor-in-Chief of one of the main Cypriot media platforms, Natalia was a member of the Presidential pool, accompanying the President of the Republic of Cyprus during his official visits (2004-2019)
• Natalia has organized trips for Cypriot delegations, facilitating social and commercial negotiations as far afield as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, China, and India.
• Natalia has built and maintains a business communications network with publishers and media owners from 80 countries worldwide.
• In 2020 Natalia has established a private business club that brings together over 500 professionals in three levels: in social media (Linkedin), online (for international members) and offline (for those business leaders who live in Cyprus).