Natalia is the CEO of VESTNIK KIPRA Group (VK Cyprus Group) that serves the interests of the International business community of Cyprus.
VK Cyprus Group works expats: with the Russian-speaking community of Cyprus and Cyprus foreign residents of all other nationalities. The main fields of activity are publishing, event management, PR and promotion of Cyprus enterprises abroad. VESTNIK KIPRA newspaper offers local Cyprus news in the Russian language (daily online, quarterly in print), SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS magazine provides the Russian-speaking and the English-speaking business communities in Cyprus with up-to-date, current information (daily online, quarterly in print). The English-language section serves expats of different nationalities. The largest events organized by VK Cyprus Group are the Health and Beauty Forum (over 3,000 participants and 40 seminars), BEST INVEST Congress (10 events, including conference, exhibition, bilateral meetings), BEST LEGAL Conference (local and foreign lawyers). Consulting and Networking:
VESTNIK KIPRA team advises local and international companies on how to promote their services in Cyprus. SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS Leaders' Club connects business leaders of different nationalities. Natalia Kardash works on a retainer fee basis or consults international community members on hourly basis online and offline. Events and Education:
VESTNIK KIPRA organizes online and offline business events, writes and translates corporate articles, translates into Russian documents and marketing materials. It works for cultural and business integration by offering intensive Russian language learning courses to business professionals from Cyprus and intensive Greek and English language courses for Russian-speaking people. Online and Offline Publishing:
VESTNIK KIPRA has two daily publications. One provides Cypriot news, and the other – business analytics with the focus on Cyprus and Eastern Mediterranean. Natalia is editor-in-chief of four publications: daily online newspaper www.vkcyprus.com
(80,000 readers/month), daily online business analytics portal www.cyprusrussianbusiness.com
(15,000 readers/month), quarterly printed newspaper digest, quarterly printed business analytics magazine. Natalia Kardash' Major Achievements
• Through leadership and strategic vision, Natalia has established a local newspaper and several magazines that formed the basis of a successful publishing house.
• Through an effective and successful communications strategy Natalia has built one of the strongest media brands in the country.
• Natalia founded and organized from A to Z over 100 community events with a total number of participants exceeding 20,000 people. In addition to this, her biggest annual cultural event brought together over 12,000 people each time (2006-2019).
• Natalia has written more than 3,000 articles, conducted more than 1,000 interviews, and has edited edited over 20,000 news items, articles, and interviews.
• As Editor-in-Chief of one of the main Cypriot media platforms, Natalia was a member of the Presidential pool, accompanying the President of the Republic of Cyprus during his official visits (2004-2019)
• Natalia organized trips for Cypriot delegations, facilitating social and commercial negotiations as far afield as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, China, and India (2011-2020).
• Natalia has built and maintains a business communications network with publishers and media owners from 80 countries worldwide.
• In 2020 Natalia has established a private business club that - in a few different ways - brings together hundreds of leaders and entrepreneurs: in social media (Linkedin), online (for international members) and offline (for those business leaders who live in Cyprus).