This entity is a private club founded by Natalia Kardash with the aim to provide a platform for her personal business network to meet online or offline on a regular basis. The Club organises and supports events, workshops, presentations, get-togethers, seminars, conferences, etc. The Club members brainstorm innovative ideas and solutions, discuss inventions and progress on current and forthcoming developments,
gain insight about the business community and news both about Cyprus and internationally.
There are three club bodies: Cyprus Business Network in LinkedIn (CBNL), International
Business Executives' Board (IBEB), and Economic Diplomacy Council (EDC).
The Founder of the Club invites each member personally.
The Club consists solely of individuals whom the Founder knows personally and works with through one of her business projects.
EDC members are shareholders, founders, presidents, CEOs of multi-million businesses with international interests. All members live in Cyprus and meet in person.
IBEB members are leaders and senior executives of local and international business (in Cyprus and abroad). At the moment, 80% of members live in Cyprus. Board members meet online and offline.
CBNL members are business people, academics, entrepreneurs from different countries. At the moment there are 700 members from 18 countries in this network.
- Business and social events open for members (all levels membership)
- Networking with local and international business leaders (IBEB and EDC members)
- Presentations on current research and developments as well as on any "hot" subjects which of concern to business community (IBEB and EDC members)
- Q&As sessions with key people such as ministers, ambassadors, mayors, representatives of public and business sector, experts in different areas, municipal and local organizations, tax & economic advisors/experts and many others (IBEB and EDC members)
- Get together breakfasts/lunches/dinners (EDC members only)
- Gourmet or "evening with style" events, with outstanding guests (IBEB and EDC members)
- Bonus: members of EDC and IBEB have 20% discount for all events organised by Vestnik Kipra Group as well as for PR, communication and advertising services of the Group.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES TO IBEB and EDC MEMBERS
- Advice and assistance on possible partnerships, connections / recommendations / introductions to third parties etc.
- Private brainstorming meetings with the Club's president to generate new ideas and discuss possibilities for business growth and expansion.
- Discounts from the Partners of the Club, selected restaurants and hotels.
THE LEADERS' CLUB DIVISIONS:
Economic Diplomacy Council (EDC)
● The Council accepts 6 new members each month
● The business should be internationally represented or addressed to foreigners
● The member of the Economic Diplomacy Council must hold executive positions for the period of at least 5 years
● Each member is invited to 10+ offline events per year
● The physical events are organised for groups of 6-8 people (coffees, lunches,
dinners) or up to 15 people (thematic meetings). Twice a year the Council runs
events where all its members gather together.
● Over one calendar year, every member meets all the members of the Council
at least once.
● Economic Diplomacy Council members have complimentary access to the network of IBEB and its meetings.
● All the activities (events and meals) are included into the yearly membership fees.
International Business Executives' Board (IBEB)
● Members have the opportunity to participate in at least 20 online activities
a year: private introductions, thematic discussions, seminars, workshops, lectures,
● Events are organised online, via Zoom
● Once a year an offline event is held in Cyprus
● Ms Kardash will ensure that online meetings allow each member to network
with at least 100 club members.
● All the online activities are included into the yearly membership fees.
● Offline activities are not included (the fee is announced per event, participation is optional)
Cyprus Business Network in LinkedIn (CBNL)
● Participation in CBNL is free for all personal contacts of the Founder
● Members have access to the library of 700+ contacts
● Several times a year there are online seminars, workshops, master-classes, meetings for the CBNL members with no fees
● Two times a year offline networking events are organised for CBNL members (the fee is announced per event, participation is optional)